Our goal is to deliver a web-based Correctional EHR system that is comprehensive, easy to use, and most of all, cost-effective.
Based on this objective and relying on over years of market research and experience,
we created HealthNet™ Correctional EHR. The Correctional EHR is specifically designed for correctional facilities
striking a perfect balance between meeting the needs of a medical facility to improve operational efficiencies
and ensuring compliance with the legal requirements of a correctional facility to reduce liability.
Our years of experience have helped us understand the unique needs of correctional facilities allowing us to design and develop the perfect solution for correctional health facilities - HealthNet™ Correctional EHR!
Features of HealthNet™ Correctional EHR
- Built on top of a proven, state-of-the-art, ONC/ATCB-certified EHR technology (CCHIT).
- Provides support for all aspects of correctional facility clinical and administrative operations including consents/refusals, treatment, grievances, medical transfers, disclosures etc.
- Comprehensive support for various correctional forms; both clinical - general, behavioral and dental health forms as well as administrative forms. Form templates enable creation of custom forms to meet specific needs.
- 100% HIPAA-compliant with specific support for legal requirements unique to correctional facilities.
- Ready interface enables rich integration with any Inmate Management System enabling real-time interface with sheriff's systems facilitating coordination of schedules and tasks across departments, providing critical access to past incarceration and health history.
- Electronic ordering interfaces with all leading labs and hospitals using industry standard HL7 to delivery of lab results right to the patient's chart. Monitor, trend, analyze and graph lab results, vital signs and other medical data.
- Electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR) and chronic illness care model support
- Organize progress notes, meds, labs, allergies, vitals, images and other medical records.
- Scan your existing paper documents and store all artifacts of any type with the patient's chart.
- Streamline administrative and clinical processes through a feature-rich, configurable business process engine.
Other features include
Integrates seamlessly with Offender Management Systems to ensure the EHR is synchronized with booking information and inmate status enabling correctional facilities to maintain and complete record for all inmates, both clinical as well as administrative.
Extensive functionality to meet most of the stringent legal requirements that correctional health operations are required to comply with.
Smart-scanning and barcode technology help make the transition from paper to digital records smoother and efficient.
Business Process Automation
Our advanced BPM engine helps improve productivity of your staff and promotes operational compliance through intuitive, task-based views, enabling them to focus on critical, time-sensitive tasks.