Our goal is to deliver a web-based EMR system that is comprehensive, easy to use, and most of all, inexpensive.
Based on this objective and relying on over years of market research and experience,
we created HealthNet™. It accommodates the complexities of large clinics while catering
to the requirements of a single physician practice. HealthNet™ suite of Electronic Medical
Records and Practice Management product and services offer unparalleled
reliability, ease-of-use, efficiency, and customizability.
The comprehensive feature set is customer driven, innovative and continuously updated to keep pace with rapid changes in healthcare industry.
Features of HealthNet™ EMR
- HealthNet™ Electronic Medical Record (EMR) brings patient health information from other care settings into one single view
- Historical trend views aid clinical decision making
- Interfaces with all leading vendors and third parties ensures wide interoperability
- Electronic ordering interfaces with all leading labs and hospitals
- Customizable templates for multiple specialities
- Organize progress notes, meds, labs, allergies, vitals, images and other medical records.
- Write, print and fax legible prescriptions and refills while managing medication history.
- Enter text notes quickly with built-in medical spell checker and vocabulary that you can modify to fit your needs.
- Monitor, trend, analyze and graph vitals, lab results, tests and other medical data.
- Write your own problem-specific forms for multiple chief complaints to enhance compliance.
- Streamline patient and clinical workflow with seamless integration of scheduling and billing.
Other features include
Choice of device
Option of wireless laptop, tablets, or PCs - to set up and use the system to fit your needs
Ability to modify each user's workflow to match needs, preferences, and priorities
Charting by exception
Saving time and reducing data entry, providers can document by beginning with standard entries and altering selections as necessary
Programmed in industry standards such as HL7 and XML, ensuring easy use in data exchange and reporting
Point and click documentation, instant document generation, and common terminology means minimal typing and fast encounters