Health Information Exchange
Optimize healthcare outcomes and reduce costs by making critical clinical health information available to care providers at anytime, anywhere.
HealthNet™ HIE is an innovative technology platform that supports exchange of clinical as well as administrative information across disparate healthcare systems and organizations, helping providers realize their Meaningful Use objectives and supporting HIOs achieve their strategic goal to enable a safer and more timely, efficient and effective patient-centered care within their community.
Built on industry standards, HealthNet™ HIE puts in place the right mix of technology and service components that are critical for the success of any health information exchange. Whether you are a SDE, HIO or an organization looking to invest in a platform that will address your needs for health information exchange today and in the future, HealthNet™ HIE is the ideal choice for you.
Features of HealthNet™ HIE
- Electronic Lab Results: Enables electronic results delivery of ADT, labs, radiology and textual reports.
- Immunizations Reporting and Syndromic Surveillance: Enables providers to achieve "Meaningful Use" (MU) objectives by providing a platform to report immunization information to registries and to publish syndromic surveillance data to public health agencies.
- Clinical Messaging: Connects health care providers electronically so communication, documents, and other forms of data can move securely between practice-specific electronic medical records systems, laboratories and other diagnostic centers, urgent care centers, long-term care centers, inpatient departments, etc.
- Master Patient Index (MPI) and Record Locator Service (RLS): Identify patients and link their health records across diverse care settings.
- Provider Directory: Lookup any provider and exchange clinical messages, including patient information, with participating providers.
- Referral management: Electronic routing of referrals and consultative reports across providers, clinical messaging among participating physicians.
Other features include
Personal Health Record (PHR)
HealthNet™ PHR is an optional module that can be integrated with the HealthNet™ HIE to provide logitudinal health records to both patients/constituents and providers. More on HealthNet™ PHR.
HealthNet™ HIE is 100% aligned with industry standards for exchange of health information. The versatile interface engine enables multiple options for connecting to the HIE using industry message standards such as HL7, CCD, XML or even custom formats, and popular interface standards such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, LLP, Messaging, SFTP etc, HealthNet™ HIE provides a convenient migration path for organizations/communites to connect multiple data systems to each other and to the state or nationwide HIN.
ACO Technology Platform (ATP)
A private HIE is the heart of the ACO Technology Platform enabling ACO participants to exchange critical patient clinical and administrive information to help ACOs optimize their member healthcare quality and costs. More on HealthNet™ ATP.